.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Letter I Kept Inside My Heart..

This is an inofficial letter that is dedicated to my 6H31 friends,

To all of my friends, its hard for me to say that I'm sorry to fail your guys expectations. Its difficult for me to tell you guys whats been happening to me since my last exam. This happens suddenly due to my lack of studies and commitment to my course and that is how I obtained such a bad result. I obtained 3 fails and only 1 subject passed out of my 4 subject; physiology, biochemistry, anatomy and oral biology respectively. ;(


note that my course don't use pointer system. Only pass and fail results.


I failed but I'll keep on working hard for my 2nd semester. There is a new path for me to take, and yes, I'm still breathing and I know Allah set this for me bacause He know that I can take these obstacles. I know I let you guys down but bear in mind I have not yet give up.


InsyaAllah..When we meet again, all of you will meet me as a future dentist..


So please have faith on me..trust me until the end. All of you are one of my reasons that makes me walk forward.


I sincerely apologize, I still miss all of you. Hope we will meet soon.


InsyaAllah..


Aki

No comments:

Post a Comment